The Baroda Voting Precinct is moving next door !

For our next 2018 election the precinct will be set up in the Municipal Building at 9091 First. St.

This will make for easier configuration of the precinct space and allow for more voters to wait inside the building while in line to vote.

Registered voters will receive a new voter card with the 9091 First St. precinct address.

Baroda Township and Village elections are administered by the Baroda Township Clerk.

If you live in Baroda Township or the Village of Baroda you may register to vote at the Township Clerk’s office or print and complete the form here  Michigan Voter Registration Form.  The form may be mailed, e-mailed, or personally delivered to the Township clerk to have the registration processed.  Voters must provide their driver’s license when registering.

You may qualify to vote by absentee ballot if you are 60 years of age or older, physically unable to come to the polls, cannot attend the polls because of religious tenets, expect to be absent from the community the entire time the polls are open on election day, of if you are in jail awaiting arraignment or trial.  To request to be placed on the Permanent Absent Voter list in Baroda Township, please print and complete the form at the link below and deliver it to the Baroda Township Clerk.  Permanent Absent Voter Request.

Would you be interested in becoming an Election inspector?  There are the nice people who work behind the tables on election day.  You are paid to attend the every two years training by the County and to learn the easy E-Pollbook computer program.  You would earn over $100 each election day and lunch, dinner and snacks will be provided.  Contact the Township Clerk for an application.

The voting precincts in Berrien County will receive new electronic elections equipment by the end of the year. The equipment and five years of the maintenance agreement is being paid for by the State of Michigan with funds left from a previous federal elections equipment grant.  The clerks will be training on the new systems in August or September and will take delivery of the new systems in time for the November election.  This will give us a good chance to try out the new equipment.

When voting at the polls it is required to present your valid drivers license or State issued Photo ID to the election workers to verify that you are registered in the Township, Village or School district.  Concealed Carry permits are currently not a valid form of photo ID.